- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 352258
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2015/03/27
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Successor of the Thomann DP-25
- 88 Weighted hammer action keys
- 20 Sounds
- 2 Demo songs
- 50 Styles
- 64 Voice polyphony
- Layer mode
- Split mode
- Duo mode
- Master EQ
- Sequencer: 5 user songs - melody and accompaniment
- Music library: 60 preset songs
- L-/R-Hand exercises
- Pitch bend
- Speaker: 2x 10 W
- Connections: 2x Headphones, MIDI out, USB-Midi, Sustain, AUX in/AUX out
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1365 x 366 x 137 mm
- Weight: 12.9 kg
- Colour: Black
- Including power adapter, note stand and sustain pedal
Your Contact: Piano Gallery
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
54% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
Choosing a Beginner's Instr.
The first hurdle though, is to decide on which instrument to learn?
Choosing a digital piano actually involves many of the same considerations as choosing a real piano.
The central place of the piano in modern music cannot be overstated.