- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 389814
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/09/09
- The prices in £ are a guideline only.
Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Authentic analog sound
- Oscillator models: Triple VCO, Dual VCO, DCO, Dual VCO Eco, Digital
- Detuning per oscillator plus freely assignable modulator and random offset for other parameters
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Adjustable portamento range
- Filter models with Zero-Delay-Feedback (ZDF) based on analog behavior: Transistor Ladder, Sallen-Key, Cascade, Multimode State Variable, Morphing 2-Pine
- Two synchronizable LFOs
- Two envelopes, each with three types
- Two effect modules with each chorus (3 modes)
- Phaser (2 modes)
- Plate Reverb
- Stereo Delay and Rotary Speaker
- Arpeggiator with swing function and tempo offset
- Easy to use MIDI control
- Controller assignment can be edited
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST 2/AU/AAXnative/NCP
- System requirements: Upwards of WinXP (32/64-Bit), Upwards of Mac OSX 10.5, Multicore CPU, 1 GB of RAM, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
44% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?