- Dit product is op voorraad en kan direct verzonden worden.
- artikelnummer: 468036
- verkoopeenheid: 1 stuk
- beschikbaar sinds: 21.06.2019
2-Channel Battle Mixer
- Comes with Serato DJ Pro and is Serato DVS ready
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs (not included)
- InnoFader scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- 6 Effect selectors with dual paddle launch triggers and Dry/Wet FX Control
- 8 Performance pads to access hot cues, rolls and samples
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Phono/Line inputs
- Combo microphone input with level and tone control: XLR/6.35 mm
- 108 dB S/N output with 24-bit digital sound quality
- Balanced high output XLR connection
- Separate booth/zone output
- Dual headphone output cueing system: 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm jack
- Dimensions: 320 x 245 x 108 mm
- Weight: 2.15 kg
- Colour: Black
- Includes Prime Loop Sound Pack ($200 value) and a 2-month subscription for SoundSwitch lighting control software
Uw contactpersoon: DJ Department
Geïnteresseerden in dit product hebben volgenden gekocht
59% kochten dit product
Online raadgevers Alle raadgevers
When choosing a mixer, the most important thing to consider is what style of mixing you will be doing.
DJing has rather murky origins, and there are many people who claim to have been the first to mix two records together.
DJ Record Decks
Turntables have evolved over the years from traditional record players into the professional record decks seen in every club today.