Sennheiser E 935 FetAmp Bundle
Entrega entre aprox. Quinta, 21.01. e Sexta, 22.01.
- Este produto encontra-se em stock e pode ser enviado imediatamente.
- Número de artigo: 505978
- Unidade de venda: 1 peça
- Disponível desde: 23.10.2020
- On/Off Switch: No
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Color: Blue
- Cable: No
Detalhes do produto
Bundle offer comprising
Sennheiser E 935
- Dynamic microphone
Specially developed to always give the vocals enough room under loud stage conditions and position it cleanly out of the mix.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 – 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz = -51 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa)
- Impedance 350 Ohm
- Metal housing
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Highly consistent directivity
- Hum compensating coil
- Suitable for vocals and percussion
- Dimensions 47 x 181 mm
- Weight 330 g
- Incl. Clamp and bag
- Microphone Preamplifier
- Extremely low-noise Class A JFet amplifier
- For dynamic and ribbon microphones
- 2 Matched JFet transistor pairs
- Input: Balanced 3-pin XLR female
- Output: Balanced 3-pol. XLR male
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm
- Gain: 28 dB (@ 3 kOhm source impedance)
- Frequency response: 10 - 50,000 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Requires phantom power: 24 - 48 V.
- Dimensions (L x W): 77 x 22 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Developed and produced in Germany
Note: Does not allow phantom power to pass through to the microphone
Conselho-Online Todos os guias
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Dynamic microphones are the basic tools of live sound and play an important role in every recording studio.
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.