Harley Benton G412A
- Tento produkt je na skladě a může být obratem odeslán.
- Číslo produktu: 179670
- Prodejní jednotka: 1 ks
- K dostání od: 20.06.2005
- Ceny v CZK jsou pouze orientační.
Guitar CabinetFor some guitar sounds (especially rock and heavy metal) a big 4 x 12" is the only way to go. Maybe even two of them.
For those guitarists without an infinite cash supply, there's the G412A from Harley Benton. The speaker is slanted towards the top, which makes sense when it stands on the floor - the sound projects to where you can really hear it yourself, and your band mates will be happy too.
Removable wheels and reliable carrying handles ensure that it doesn't get knocked around during transport.
- Slanted design
- Equipment: 4 x 12" Loudspeaker
- Power handling: Mono 280 W @16 Ohm or 4 Ohm, Stereo 2 x 140 W @ 8 Ohm
- 2 Large integrated carrying handles
- Jack connection
- Removable castors
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 712 x 355 x 712 mm
- Weight: 39 kg
- Colour: Black
- Suitable protective cover: Article number #268686# (not included)
Váš kontakt: Oddělení kytar
Online průvodci Všechny průvodci
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.
Guitar Amp Heads
Though there are other options, the stack remains a rock icon, and is still the most flexible form of guitar amplification.